Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I started scroll sawing only a few months ago and I am really enjoying it. My father-in-law gave me a Delta 40-440 this past summer and I spent months getting to run. I managed to make a few clocks and a fret work as gifts this Christmas and they were a hit. I am suffering from the long term effects of whole brain irradiation I had as a child and am hoping this keeps my hand-eye coordination going. You all seem very friendly and helpful. Hope to learn some helpful tips from some pros. I am having problems with keeping this old saw running; parts keep breaking. Anybody have any advice?

Thank you..

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 01-06-2012, 12:23 AM.

ssnovis44, welcome to the forum. I am not familiar with the Delta 40-440. Here are a couple places that sell parts for Delta saws.
    Tool Parts Direct . com - The Online Tool Repair Parts Store
    Repair Parts for All Major Brands - DIY Repair | eReplacementParts.com
    Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

Hey... thanks for the reply and nice "chatting" with you. Thanks for the information on the web sites. I've actually bought some things from ereplacement parts and the others have the same items for sale. I've had quite a bit of luck on ebay and have some items on stock, but I am afraid parts will at some point run out. With the money I already have invested in this I could have had a Hegner or an Excalibur. Live an learn I guess. There is quite a bit of satisfaction though in getting this thing up and running and making gifts for family and friends.
      Mick... do you have any photos of things you have made? I'd like to see them. Also... wha type of saw do you run?
      Thanks for dropping a line.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X