Good deal on a used G4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on a used G4

Mods please move or delete id not appropriate.

Used G4 in Coastal VA. Looks brand new.

Hawk G4 26"Scroll Saw
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by will8989
    I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
    Today, 12:27 PM
  • Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Don in Brooklin On
    Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
    Today, 11:59 AM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by NC Scroller
    I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
    Today, 11:22 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to My covid angel
    by NC Scroller
    Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
    Today, 11:03 AM
Working...
X