scroll saw deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scroll saw deal

I found a 20" dewalt scroll saw for sale 467.99 free shipping and $25 off making it $442.99. This sounds like a good price to me does anyone have a different opinion on this.

Not in need of a new saw but might be.....

Comments on price as well as quality of this deal requested......

Oh! it is on Amazon.com

Comment

Here is what I would consider a better deal. This deal is the Delta 40-690 saw including the stand and light. The Delta 40-690 is the same saw as the Dewalt. Plus I believe the Delta has a five year warranty.

Bob

Comment

Does the Dewalt come with the stand and light for that price? if not, leave it alone.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Have you read the countless amount of threads on here and elsewhere about all the problems the Dewalt has? You really should reconsider purchasing one. I have a 2 yr old Dewalt sitting in my garage collecting dust because of major problems with the way it cuts. 500 bucks wasted and Dewalt can't even fix the problem. Do yourself a favor and save up for a better saw. I'm not sure if the Delta is any better as it's a clone of the Dewalt with a different color. One other note, be very wary about buying power tools through Amazon. I have found through reading reviews that alot of people have problems receiving damaged goods from them.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X