Wixie Angle Meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wixie Angle Meter

I got the email that this little thing is on sale. We all had a discussion about these things recently. I have had mine since about 2007 or maybe early 2008. I like it & I paid the nearly $40 plus shipping when I got mine. I think I have changed the battery one time in all these years and that was maybe about a couple of years back. This sale, IMOHO, is a good price.

Because the pic has the name of another business in it the pic might get pulled. I understand and don't mean to step on any toes or do something in an unapproving way. But, here is the pic.

John
    Attached Files
    I've Got A Lot More To Learn
    About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
    "~~ Molly Venter

I just ordered one this past weekend on sale and can't wait to try it out.
    Bob making sawdust in SW Louisiana
    with a EX-21

Comment

I have had one for about two years and it is great. However, I must take the battery out as the orientation sensor doesn't shut off completely even when the display is off. So the battery apparently has about a 6 month life if not removed between uses.
      This is easy to do to extend the battery life.

Comment

I bought one a couple of years back.....very satisfied as i do a LOT of woodworking other than on the scrolsaw.....seems to be very accurate, still on the same battery....shows adjustment of tablesaw, and bandsaw blades....nice. I paid full price for it back then.

Comment

Originally posted by saarf View Post
          I have had one for about two years and it is great. However, I must take the battery out as the orientation sensor doesn't shut off completely even when the display is off. So the battery apparently has about a 6 month life if not removed between uses.
          This is easy to do to extend the battery life.
          I find the same to be true. The battery does not last all that long if left in the Wixey. I keep spare batteries on hand now. I like the Wixey also and I paid $39 for it two years ago.
          Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
          "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X