Recommended Stand For DeWalt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Stand For DeWalt?

I have a barely used DW788 coming and need to get a stand. Should I get a DeWalt stand, or is there a better option? I'll have to try it first, but I think that I like the idea of a tilted forward stand. What's the best way to do that?

Id go with the Dewalt stand, especially if you dont have access to many other tools, like tablesaw, or mitersaw to aid in building your own stand. The Dewalt stand is a well built stand, designed for the saw so it fits perfectly, and has the necessary leg extension to raise the rear of the saw. I love mine, and yes, mine are tilted up in the real, it makes sitting at the saw more comfortable.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I bought the Dewalt stand and had it cut down so I could sit while scrolling.
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Bruce’s new toys
        by will8989
        I forgot to mention the 5000 watt(?) generator his brother gave him. His brother does house remodeling and lots of times people give him “stuff” just to get rid of it. Bruce had to drain the gas, change the fuel lines and some other minor things for $35 and it starts on the first pull....
        Today, 09:20 AM
      • will8989
        by will8989
        This is his $40 haul. The paint bush was never used. He cleaned up the grinder. He added up all the attachments and brand new everything would be almost $800. This was their yearly tool swap. Every month members bring things they don’t need and swap smaller items. Even scrap wood. Anything 5”x5”...
        Today, 09:06 AM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        That is what our woodworking group does for the members if sadly needed....
        Today, 08:49 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Hi All
        by Rolf
        Where are you located in England? I was at RAF Lakenheath back in the early 70's and bought my 70 TVR Vixen, which I still have. I absolutely loved my time there.!...
        Today, 08:46 AM
      • Kingpin
        Reply to Hi All
        by Kingpin
        all for the warm welcome 😎
        Today, 07:03 AM
      Working...
      X