Recommended Stand For DeWalt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Stand For DeWalt?

I have a barely used DW788 coming and need to get a stand. Should I get a DeWalt stand, or is there a better option? I'll have to try it first, but I think that I like the idea of a tilted forward stand. What's the best way to do that?

Id go with the Dewalt stand, especially if you dont have access to many other tools, like tablesaw, or mitersaw to aid in building your own stand. The Dewalt stand is a well built stand, designed for the saw so it fits perfectly, and has the necessary leg extension to raise the rear of the saw. I love mine, and yes, mine are tilted up in the real, it makes sitting at the saw more comfortable.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I bought the Dewalt stand and had it cut down so I could sit while scrolling.
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
        Reply to Hello from Central Florida
        by Jim McDonald
        Used a 788 for many years. It now resides with a crafty family friend.
        Questions are answered freely around here and no one has any tricks they don't freely share.
        Yesterday, 09:08 PM
      • mtwoodguy
        Reply to Hello from Central Florida
        by mtwoodguy
        Welcome! John! From Reno NV. A long time 788 user (I'm94) I'm sure you will get many happy hours from the repairs you placed on the machine.
        Yesterday, 06:45 PM
      • John Smith
        Hello from Central Florida
        by John Smith
        I'm 74, retired from the commercial dimensional advertising world. (carved and routed signs).
        I've always used the Roto-Zip, band saw, or other tools to make my projects. (wishing many times I had a good scroll saw). Well, I finally found an old DW-788 that the original owner said "it finally...
        Yesterday, 05:51 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to What's a good stain product?
        by Linda In Phoenix
        I use acrylic paint mixed with water to stain when I want vibrant colors. There was an article in one of the issues awhile back where a product called "Unicorn Spit" was suggested for the colors---and many people swear by it....
        Yesterday, 10:24 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Phone call from son.
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Oh my gosh Betty....Your son is fortunate to be alive. How badly stung was he by the hornets? Electrical shock is crazy dangerous. Wow.
        Yesterday, 10:21 AM
      Working...
      X