Recommended Stand For DeWalt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Stand For DeWalt?

I have a barely used DW788 coming and need to get a stand. Should I get a DeWalt stand, or is there a better option? I'll have to try it first, but I think that I like the idea of a tilted forward stand. What's the best way to do that?

Id go with the Dewalt stand, especially if you dont have access to many other tools, like tablesaw, or mitersaw to aid in building your own stand. The Dewalt stand is a well built stand, designed for the saw so it fits perfectly, and has the necessary leg extension to raise the rear of the saw. I love mine, and yes, mine are tilted up in the real, it makes sitting at the saw more comfortable.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I bought the Dewalt stand and had it cut down so I could sit while scrolling.
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
        Shrink wrap systems
        by Linda In Phoenix
        What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
        Today, 11:51 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Sundays market
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
        Today, 11:39 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to New tools
        by Linda In Phoenix
        New tools can definitely open up the scope of what we can do, or how well I'm on the band wagon. Congrats!
        Today, 11:36 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Interesting pallet
        by Linda In Phoenix
        At work (like 15 years ago) we got in some aluminum sheet on pallets 4'x12'. Those pallets were like brand new, without even any discoloring from the metals. I asked our sales rep, and he said I could keep one pallet. I removed all the 4' boards, which measured about 1/2" thick, 4" wide...
        Today, 11:32 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Interesting pallet
        by NC Scroller
        I agree that needs to be saved for a special project. The wood is likely oak based on the grain pattern and the discoloration around the nail.
        Today, 11:30 AM
      Working...
      X