May we have a momment of silence please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May we have a momment of silence please

Well My Dremel up a died on me. I was cutting diamond plate with a cut off wheel and " pop and smoke" was the last thing it said. So now I am on the search for a drill and a detailed sander. My question is: has anyone used the Seyco THE SCROLLERS DRILL is it good. I am leaning towards the dremel cause of the versatility for grinding and polishing. and it is cheaper. what is your take on it. I kind of wonder why Seyco's price is so high, if it was a lot cheaper I would buy both.

When one sees a life spent spinning on the brink of control, one can be excused for feeling a sense of relief at it's passing. It is best to deal with grief by celebrating that life with a new device that spins as fast as the old.

Comment

Too dang funny...I feel your pain, as I have been there too! Mine didn't give me any notice either and poof up in smoke it went...unlike you I did not bow my head, I think it actually spun around a few times and spurted out some very nasty words that a sailor/trucker/biker would not even say - lol! Due to the fact that I would be completely lost without my dremel, I ran out to Lowe's and they happened to be having a special at the time and picked up the brand new 4000, it is a power house!!! I personally would stick with what I know and save some money while you do it...nothing against Seyco!
      ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X