Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dremel 400 XPR

Hello All,
    My Dremel took a dive today it has been acting up and only turning on when it wants to. I think it is the Bushings I tried to open one of the covers and couldn't with out breaking it well it felt like I was going to break it so I let it be Now I am here. Help please there is a cover on top and the bottom are those both bushings ? where can I buy them or do I have to ship it back to them? thanks Kardar2

Kardar

It is probably the brushes. You can find them here Dremel 400 Parts List and Diagram : eReplacementParts.com
    Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

thank you

Thank you for the reply

Comment

lowes carries them!
        carl
        "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
        Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jo Labre
          Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
          by Jo Labre
          I cut a bunch of chakte viga and leopardwood pieces for the Viking project and the blade seems pretty good yet. I imagine if I were to only cut softer hardwoods (?) the blade would last quite a long time. Still - $25.00 is a lot more than the cost of standard scroll saw blades....
          Today, 02:36 PM
        • old fa_t
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by old fa_t
          The room was supposed to be storage but it's my office? now with a roll top desk and a barristers bookcase.which I built when I was able.
          Today, 01:55 PM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
          by Rolf
          Very nice! I really like your setup especially for the dust collection. I would have to figure out a way to re-weld the blade.
          And Oh to have wall space and organizational skills!
          Today, 09:55 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Old,,,,but new here
          by Rolf
          Welcome! As the others have said, lots of support and knowledge here ready to be shared.
          Is the 6 x10 your workspace or your entire apartment. ?
          Today, 09:34 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Log slice ornaments
          by Rolf
          Most of the cut outs were done with the scroll saw.
          Karl I have a couple of power carvers. The classic Dremel with a flex shaft I then bought a Ram Power carver, they both use 1/8 shank bits. I have a bunch of carbide cutters from when our Printed circuit board facility at work was dismantled....
          Today, 09:29 AM
        Working...
        X