20" Delta w/ stand and light serious deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20" Delta w/ stand and light serious deal

Here is a really good deal today only on the Delta 20" scroll saw with the light, stand and free shipping.

Bob

Same saw here for a whole lot less. http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/gen...-saw/41787.htm
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

I got my Delta last year at Rockler. They had a really great price and a Rockler gift card was included.
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckD View Post
        Same saw here for a whole lot less. http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/gen...-saw/41787.htm
        If you had clicked my link on the day the sale was in progress you would have seen the $349.00 price. My link and the one you reference are from the same company.

Bob

Comment

WOW, isn't that amazing
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
            Reply to Home remodeling update - 28 August
            by jim_mex
            24 Oct - Home 'make-over completed!!!

Hi again all – time flies when you are busy and Norma and I have certainly been that the past couple of months since we embarked on our home 'total make-over' project but the good news is the work is now complete and we spent the past week moving back
            Today, 12:39 PM
          • scrollerpete
            Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by scrollerpete
            You did a fantastic job Denny, I’m sure you will have an happy customer...
            Today, 12:33 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Dog Puzzle - Aussie
            by Sandy Oaks
            This is a custom order request. The pattern is by Harvey Byler purchased from WoodCraftByScott.com. I enlarged the pattern by 10%. Cut at home on the EX21 using FD UR #5 blades. The wood is Poplar approximately 7" x 9". Sanded with the Sand Flee and dipped in Shellac diluted 50% with...
            Today, 10:43 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Rolf
            Quartz. What are you not certain of?
            I needed to make a couple of custom sized Octagonal replacement windows, I wanted the most precision. I don't remember where I bought it. If I had seen the bi-directional Incra 1000 I probably would have bought it instead. With the 2000 you have to choose...
            Today, 09:08 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
            by Rolf
            Love every bit of it! The lighting really makes it pop. Would you mind sharing the source for the lights that you used?...
            Today, 08:55 AM
          Working...
          X