20" Delta w/ stand and light serious deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20" Delta w/ stand and light serious deal

Here is a really good deal today only on the Delta 20" scroll saw with the light, stand and free shipping.

Bob

Same saw here for a whole lot less. http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/gen...-saw/41787.htm
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

I got my Delta last year at Rockler. They had a really great price and a Rockler gift card was included.
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckD View Post
        Same saw here for a whole lot less. http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/gen...-saw/41787.htm
        If you had clicked my link on the day the sale was in progress you would have seen the $349.00 price. My link and the one you reference are from the same company.

Bob

Comment

WOW, isn't that amazing
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
            Reply to Old & New
            by handibunny
            A gift to be cherished, and a reminder that life goes on despite a tragic loss. How lucky the little boy is to have such caring people in his life....
            Today, 07:32 PM
          • Misouri Wayne
            Reply to Old & New
            by Misouri Wayne
            Very nice tribute. Thanks for sharing.
            Today, 06:55 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Festool vac and Pegas scroll saw
            by will8989
            Jo, when I got my hegner long ago it had a light with it. In the back of the light was an outlet for the footpedal. I put in a 3 prong plug and plugged in my footpedal and vacuum. Ran great for 15 years. A few years ago the outlet on the lamp died and my footpedal at the same time. I had to replace...
            Today, 01:27 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Old & New
            by will8989
            I got chills reading that. A treasure for a lifetime.
            Today, 12:01 PM
          • will8989
            Birthday presents for grandkids
            by will8989
            Conversation with Bruce. I need some beads for the dream catchers. Bruce - let me go look through my stash. I have what you need. Me - of course you do. When I first started doing shows, Bruce would go and make dreamcatcher earrings and other jewelry. He was quite good at it. Of course he was. He kept...
            Today, 11:59 AM
          Working...
          X