ScrollSaw age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScrollSaw age

I am Restoring a craftsman scroll saw, and was wondering if maybe someone would know how to estimate it's year of manufacture.

Do you know the model number or have a picture? Some folks here could probably tell you.
    Dan H

I would rather be friendly to a stranger than be a stranger to my friends.

Comment

You could send in the serial number to Sears they can tell you. Rick H just had some medical issues or he could probably tell you. A little research by model number and serial number on the internet may tell you.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

You might have some luck at Old Woodworking Machines site. Here is the link Old Woodworking Machines • View forum - Old Woodworking Machines
        Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to New turning tools
          by will8989
          Carole,if I go visit my niece who lives about 45 minutes from you, can I come see you for a more detailed lesson on one of those baskets?...
          Today, 11:12 AM
        • Rolf
          Wood turning stuff.
          by Rolf
          I have several bowls that I have turned a few are natural edge or have distorted a bit over time and I have not been able to finish the bottoms to my satisfaction.
          I have had a vacuum chuck for many years but getting the bowl centered is always a challenge. So I bought this setup https://ww...
          Today, 09:08 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to New turning tools
          by Rolf
          I have not had the time to tackle this project but it will be done at some point.
          Today, 08:59 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by will8989
          Thanks Rolf. You said in way less words than I did....
          Today, 08:54 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by Rolf
          Most of the books have the page size pattern with a scaling factor on the page. I am fine with that. Then there is the issue of the less computer literate who will have no clue about scaling or have the resources to do so. Maybe for the oversize patterns have an additional scaled copy to fit a standard...
          Today, 08:49 AM
        Working...
        X