Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EX-21 thumbscrew replacement parts

Hello All,
    I have an EX-21and I want to buy a spare set of thumbscrews for the upper and lower arms. I checked out seyco, where I purchased the saw, but they are too expensive. ($30 a set) I checked ereplacements.com and they do not sell them. Can anyone tell me where else I can get them? Thanks for your help.
    Mark
    Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

I understand the same thumbscrews are used on the Dewalt 788. Have you checked for those? I have no idea if the price would be different.

As for me, I'd spend the $30 to buy from Ray at Seyco. He's always available for help when you need it. I think I owe him.

Jan

Comment

You do not have to buy extra thumbscrews. Call Ray at Seyco and you can order the swivel with rubber ring that goes into the actual thumbscrew. It usually comes with a new set screw. I think it cost me 12 dollars. Those are the parts that go bad after awhile, not that actual plastic thumbscrew. That will save you a little money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        I understand the same thumbscrews are used on the Dewalt 788. Have you checked for those? I have no idea if the price would be different.

As for me, I'd spend the $30 to buy from Ray at Seyco. He's always available for help when you need it. I think I owe him.

Jan
        Hi Jan and thanks. I purchased 4 at $3 a piece from ereplacementparts.com and they fit fine.
        Mark
        Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alexscrollsaw
          It is so cute (Christmas deer)
          by alexscrollsaw
          "It is so cute" - it is the first what I hear when I show this project. I haven’t done 3D patterns for a long time (about a year), it’s quite difficult and takes a long time. But I don’t regret the time I spent on this new pattern - Christmas deer, I think it turned out great. It is...
          Today, 02:03 PM
        • markdavd
          Reply to Shrink wrap systems
          by markdavd
          I've been using the bags from Amazon and a heat gun my wife bought when she was a preschool teacher. Unless you are wrapping of small parts, you don't need a sealer. Just fold it over and hold it with a small piece of scotch tape on the back. After you shrink it it's sealed enough to keep everything...
          Today, 09:45 AM
        • NC Scroller
          by NC Scroller
          My process is a bit different. Since I am using heat shrink bags when you seal the open end you trap a lot of air in them. When you start to heat the bag to shrink it you create a large bubble. I continue to heat the bag until it does pop a hole. I have been doing this for years. The shrink wrap...
          Today, 07:42 AM
        • will8989
          by will8989
          None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
          Today, 12:20 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          by Linda In Phoenix
          What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
          The bags seem easier on the surface.
          But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
          Yesterday, 03:24 PM
        Working...
        X