RBI Motor Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBI Motor Upgrade

Thought I would check to see if any RBI 220 or 226 vs owners have upgraded to the D/C motor that is avalible from Bushton Mfg. Any one out there that has any info. I would appreciate your comments. I have heard that you can change the up and down stroke +/- when you take the pitman arm off. Thanks RDV
    Last edited by RDV; 11-01-2011, 08:02 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by will8989
    Ben finished the half in the top 1/3 of almost 4000 runners! Sarah still trudging along.
    Today, 12:00 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
    by will8989
    Prayers for you and Connie. I know what you are in for as I was my mother’s caretaker and voice. It is a 24 hour job. Her heart was strong her dementia was a whole other story. I found the best doctors I could, best place which was only 2 miles from the house and a good pair of “steeled toe combat...
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Today’s market
    by will8989
    Bruce just called, total of 10 cardholders and birdhouses left, one Mary, Joseph and lamb, one pepper grinder and a basket to be picked up. He also sold the last dough board we had. Customers want to know what I’ll have next week! And I have a monster headache almost migraine. This has been an unbelievable...
    Today, 11:46 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
    by NC Scroller
    Family first. Prayers for Connie and you....
    Today, 07:56 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to San Antonio Rock N’Roll
    by will8989
    He did the Baltimore run in October and finished in a little over 10 minutes. Of course it’s a very hilly course here and flat in San Antonio. Very proud of all of them.
    Today, 01:10 AM
Working...
X