Got a New Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a New Tool

I picked up a new Ryobi 13" planner AP1301. I got a heck of a deal on this still boxed ( well was boxed LOL ) planner. Not really the one I had been saving for but the price I couldn't refuse.

Anyone own one of these and have any comments good or bad for this model? Just wondering if my $6 planner was worth it.

Kevin
    Kevin
    www.KevsKrafts.com

6 Bucks? Quick---- call the police------ he is a thief....LOL Great find!
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

You can't buy blades for it for 6 bucks. Give me a break, if I want to feel bad I can try and talk to my wife.

Ya done great!!!!!!!!!
      May the wind at you back .....
      Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

I have one and use it often. Had it for 3 years without a problem. I need to buy new blades, but just been putting it off. Home Depot has the blades that fit mine for $30, but just been too lazy to get them.

Charles
        Charles

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, yea I really had been wanting the dewalt one but man I just couldn't pass up the deal on this one.
          It seems as though most of the reviews on them are good so I guess I did ok on the deal. Now I need to see about getting a stand for it. Might just have to make one, bet I will have more money into the stand than the planner, LOL

Kevin
          Kevin
          www.KevsKrafts.com

Comment

Kevin

For $6 I think you stole it. Congrats on the new toy.
            Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

You might check Sears for a stand. They have one that's pretty adjustable for about $39. I've got one under my drill press and another for my router table. They work fine. BTW, I'll give you $12 for the planner if you want to double your money..lol.
              John

Excalibur EX21
              RBI Hawk G4

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the stands..I think I could use at least 3 of those, LOL

Double my money huh hmmm.. nah LOL
                Kevin
                www.KevsKrafts.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                  San Antonio Rock N’Roll
                  by will8989
                  Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the...
                  Today, 03:05 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Today’s market
                  by will8989
                  I’m toast! All orders picked up, almost everything sold from the table. Did I say something about taking off tomorrow​​​​​? Nope....
                  Today, 02:54 PM
                • tgiro01
                  Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
                  by tgiro01
                  I must apologize to everyone on the list. I'm afraid my ornaments will be late. Thursday afternoon, Connie got checked into the hospital with congestive heart failure. Between that and her alzheimers, it has been an interesting couple of days. Once she is released from the hospital, she will go to an...
                  Today, 01:58 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Today’s market
                  by will8989
                  These items, except the Christmas sign, are for 2 orders. Had a tough time this week, that brick wall kept getting in my way! Other than the market, I’m off until Monday! I decided to raise the price of the Christmas sign to $40. Tomorrow will be a heat wave - 45 at 6am! Mostly sunny. We’ll see...
                  Yesterday, 07:49 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Fox Chapel show in May ???
                  by will8989
                  And lots of fun! Really enjoyed the dinners....
                  Yesterday, 07:37 PM
                Working...
                X