Moving cross country.... thinning the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving cross country.... thinning the shop

If anybody is in the Phoenix area and wants a well functioning Type II 788, or a grizzly G7944 12 Speed Heavy-Duty 14" Floor Drill Press. Let me know, they will be going in the paper next week.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Jim
    DW788
    My scrollin' blog

The worst day scrollin' is better than the best day o' workin'

I live in Tucson and am interested.
    Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
    Desert Woodcrafters
    Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

where are you moving to?
      T
      Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

We have always wanted a change in scenery, and due to some job and financial situations we have the opportunity. We will most likely land in the Nashville area, but that could change.

I have a shop air cleaner available too. I bought these all new for the book, and are in great shape.
        -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
        Jim
        DW788
        My scrollin' blog

Comment

The Nashville area is a lovely place to live. Check out the area around Old Hickory Lake. Gorgeous country. Good luck with the move.

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            The Nashville area is a lovely place to live. Check out the area around Old Hickory Lake. Gorgeous country. Good luck with the move.

Jan
            Thanks Jan, anything more green than the desert will be a blessing
            -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
            Jim
            DW788
            My scrollin' blog

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by Rolf
              Most of the books have the page size pattern with a scaling factor on the page. I am fine with that. Then there is the issue of the less computer literate who will have no clue about scaling or have the resources to do so. Maybe for the oversize patterns have an additional scaled copy to fit a standard...
              Today, 08:49 AM
            • millwab
              Reply to Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?
              by millwab
              I’ve migrated to poplar from Baltic birch for my puzzles in part because it’s easier to cut and doesn’t wear out blades as quickly as the BB does. I can usually cut 5x the number of puzzle pieces in poplar than BB with each blade. I currently get my poplar ply from Cherry Tree. They sell it in...
              Yesterday, 11:30 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by will8989
              Skimming through this post, I came across 1 response to Quartz and one to Bill Wilson as PMs from Kelly, a new editorial assistant, regarding our comments. Here is my 2 cents regarding the copying. To understand what we mean, please take the issue with the sword fish on the front and copy that on a...
              Yesterday, 11:15 PM
            • millwab
              Reply to Demo display
              by millwab
              I want to say I’ve seen the pattern before but can’t remember where. I’ll have to try searching the SSWC article index to see if it was in the magazine (although previous searches haven’t been too successful for me in the index)....
              Yesterday, 11:14 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Bruce’s latest project.
              by will8989
              It really isn’t that bright when you see them. I want to paint the rose and vine and leaves but he’s skeptical since I always say I hate to paint. I can actually paint just don’t like to that much. I think a dark red at the center of the rose graduating to a lighter shade on the outer edges and...
              Yesterday, 10:20 PM
            Working...
            X