what blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what blades

As a new comer to scroll saws i hope that you chaps don't find my questions to boring, but living in Bournemouth, Great Briton i can not seem to find any good clear information on my new pastime. So here we go with the first of some really basic questions. I have been asked if i could make some puzzles for some young children and i dont know what are the best blades to get.
    Thanks Kingsley.

Hi kingsly

Best blades, good prices, cheap p&p.. sometimes even quicker delivery than if posted in the UK.

Mike's Workshop English featuring: my life story, a cancer survivor, scrollsawing samples and tips, community service, list of favorite sites and Flying Dutchman fretsaw blades for sale.

Comment

Mike 's Flying Dutchman Blades are on G.B. Ebay site now , also Try a mixed bag of them , Get cutting practice in with the blades - Some blades are never mine the quality feel the width class , It pays to buy the best . If get hold of SCROLLSAW HANDBOOK by Pat Spielman try Amazon Books , It has a whole chapter on Blades and it will give you ideas for lot of other subjects including puzzle cutting , Best supplier for Scrollsaws in U.K. is Axeminster Tools in Devon . Not that far from you in Dorset down the A35 - Well you should not be short of Wood with the New Forest on your doorstep ! Sam - Woodhants - UK Member

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
        Reply to My lucky day!
        by tgiro01
        Connie & I got our first shot a couple weeks ago. Scheduled for the 10th for the second one.
        Yesterday, 09:40 PM
      • planeur
        Reply to Another Mid-Michigan Scroller
        by planeur
        Nice pieces, well done , I like that kind of bowls.

planeur
        Yesterday, 05:56 PM
      • Misouri Wayne
        Reply to My puffin coming home....
        by Misouri Wayne
        Nice combination of different art forms.
        Thanks for sharing.
        Yesterday, 05:02 PM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to My lucky day!
        by Quartz43
        My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine with our second shot last week. We had no reaction after the first shot but both of us had some body and fatigue for two days after the 2nd dose.
        Yesterday, 04:44 PM
      • JeffieK
        Reply to My lucky day!
        by JeffieK
        Here in Mid-Michigan, my wife & I (both 65) got our first shot - the Pfizer one - last Sunday; with our second one scheduled for March 21st. Both of us were a little fatigued that evening... went to be early. Next day, just had a sore arm where we received the shot. Hope it's that way with the second...
        Yesterday, 03:49 PM
      Working...
      X