New Delta 40-690 20" scroll saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Delta 40-690 20" scroll saw

Hi all, it's been awhile. I just noticed the new Delta 40-690 20 inch scroll saw. It looks pretty much like the DeWalt 788. I also, just found out that Delta is now part of Dewalt or vice versa. Kind of explains the similarities. Has anyone done a review on the new Delta 40-690 yet? Anyone own one?

Dave

Dave, from what I have read, the Delta is a clone of the Dewalt 788. I believe Delta and Dewalt are owned by Black & Decker. These big companies buying out each other, it is hard to keep up with them.
    Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
      Had to post this just for Rolf.
      by keystonecop
      117 puzzles have had their first bath in watco natural oil. My yearly order from the store that buys from me.
      No I do not eat that much mayo....
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Today, 05:32 PM
    • Rolf
      Excalibur 21 repair #2
      by Rolf
      I just finished rebuilding my friends 2nd EX 21, This one was in much better shape than the first. No rusty bearings this time but I re-greased them anyway.
      I adjusted the front back motion and and the blade is also at 90 degrees to the table when using the locating pin.

I used...
      Today, 02:44 PM
    • Bill Wilson
      Reply to Recommendations anyone?
      by Bill Wilson
      If it means the difference between cutting something and doing nothing, then go for it. It might not be the choice of most of us, but we aren't working under the same constraints as you. Hope it works out for you. Looking forward to a review, once you get a few miles on it.
      Yesterday, 02:42 PM
    • old fa_t
      Reply to Recommendations anyone?
      by old fa_t
      After totally over-thinking this, I have decided to go ahead with the Micro Mark Saw. It will enable me to do everything I can imagine in my limited space and budget.
      I thank everyone for offering advice, and I look forward to receiving more. As soon as I get it and set it up, I will post pictures...
      Yesterday, 07:37 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Need any wood?
      by will8989
      Figured it out. The photos were Live and I had to edit them. As you can see, we were quite lucky they didn’t come crashing down in a storm. The last picture was a 2 trunk tree. My son already split a truck load today.

Next project, the roofer next week. Yippee....
      04-20-2021, 08:56 PM
    Working...
    X