Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swngstr
    replied
    Thanks! Rick had a very helpful post about the Q3. I'm liking this Q3 more and more, even though I haven't gotten a blade in it yet!

Leave a comment:

• Greenfield_Bob
    replied
    If that doesn't work, try Rick.
    Rick's Scrollsaw

Bob

Leave a comment:

• swngstr
    replied
    Thanks a lot! Is part # 1349994 synonymous with both type 1 or 2? I'm not sure which type I have.

Leave a comment:

• Tom J.
    replied
    If it is the P/N abbove, this site has it for ~$52.00.
    Timber Woodworking Machinery: Used Equipment Listings

Leave a comment:

• sawdustus
    replied
    You are looking for the upper chuck assembly part # 1349994 which comes as a unit. Try a DeWalt repair store. They owned Delta for a long time and they may still be able to help you. If all else fails, call Delta factory directly. I don't have their number any more but they were in Tenn. I think they are in S. Carolina now. Good luck.

george

Leave a comment:

• swngstr
    started a topic Delta Q3 Need some assistance please.

Delta Q3 Need some assistance please.

I just bought a Q3 Delta 40-650 (type 1 or 2 I'm not sure) from a government surplus auction. It looks like it is in fantastic condition...except it doesn't have the top tension piece, there is nothing there. I am in need of some suggestions. I want to get my $35 investment up and cutting wood while maintaining a student budget, any ideas?

It seems they sell the individual pieces online at: http://www.ereplacementparts.com/delta-40650-type-scroll-saw-parts-c-3275_3505_14011.html. I added it all up and the whole assembly total would be like $120. I only want to use this as a very last resort. Please help!

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 09-09-2011, 02:44 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X