Old Craftsman - Looking for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Craftsman - Looking for parts

I have a very good condition Craftsman 18" Scrollsaw (113-207600) that needs parts. I don't want to throw it away, it might be good 'for something'. In looking at searspartsdirect.com, I find that I need the cap, blade holder, screw and blade clip for both the upper and lower arms.

This saw was given to me and is in very good shape but missing the blade holder assemblies for both arms. Previous owner has no clue what happened to them.

Does anyone have one of these old saws sitting around gathering dust and I can scavenge parts from at a reasonable price? Sears doesn't have them all in stock so I'm looking here first...
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"Make the project so you're happy with it. It makes no difference if someone else likes it or approves of it. If you're happy with how it turned out, then it's a masterpiece". - My Dad 2010

Here are a couple places to try.
    Tool Parts Direct . com - The Online Tool Repair Parts Store
    Repair Parts for All Major Brands - DIY Repair | eReplacementParts.com
    Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

I checked Sears and they have all the parts except for the cap. I found them at THIS LINK

It appears that neither Tool Parts Direct or eReplacement Parts carry Craftsman parts.
      Mtnman Jim

taking life as it comes and trying to make the best of it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
        Reply to Need advice...
        by Jim McDonald
        Thanks Carole!
        Today, 10:19 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
        by will8989
        SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
        Today, 09:08 AM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        Interesting, I will nee to try that.
        Today, 08:01 AM
      • handibunny
        by handibunny
        Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
        Today, 06:22 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to My lucky day!
        by will8989
        Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
        Yesterday, 10:37 PM
      Working...
      X