New Scroller Old Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scroller Old Saw

Help! I Purchased And Old Delta Saw And The Only Numbers It Has On It Are Dss 2. How Do I Go About Finding Information? Hubby Says All I Really Need Is A New Belt For It. But I Would Like To Know A Little About It. Thanks In Advance:>
    Nankin

Those numbers do not look too familiar to me. Perhaps you could post a picture.

Here is a link to a great resource for old tools http://www.owwm.com/
    I am sure someone there can help.
    You can search by tool, or manufacturer. There are lots of pdf files you can download.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Originally posted by NANKIN
      Help! I Purchased And Old Delta Saw And The Only Numbers It Has On It Are Dss 2. How Do I Go About Finding Information? Hubby Says All I Really Need Is A New Belt For It. But I Would Like To Know A Little About It. Thanks In Advance:>
      Nankin
      Welcome Nankin. gosh Nankin, a belt???? you must have a great old saw. I too would love to see a picture. how big is the tabale?? and how big is the saw. this is great. I just wonder if this saw is one we have been talking about,... I am so curious now. so glad you are here. Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
        Reply to Farmers market "survey"
        by Jim Finn
        The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
        Today, 04:48 PM
      • MidMich324
        Reply to Plastic puzzle
        by MidMich324
        Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
        Today, 03:57 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by RJweb
        As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
        Today, 03:42 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Farmers market "survey"
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
        I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
        For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
        Today, 11:14 AM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Farmers market
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
        Today, 11:00 AM
      Working...
      X