Dewalt table issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewalt table issues?

A while back there was a lot of discussion about the Dewalt tables. I believe it was Superman0617 that had difficulty getting a flat table.
    Was this issue ever resolved.?
    I am just being curious.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

I asked the same thing. It seems superman hasnt been in here since that issue he had. I was directing someone on what saw to buy, and wanted to hear his resolve before giving the guy a thumbs up. He did end up buying a yella saw, and has no issues with it. I too would like to know how his ordeal ended up. Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
      Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
      by meflick
      Looks like a great setup Tony.
      Today, 07:44 PM
    • meflick
      Reply to Ortur LaserMaster 2 (20W) -- An initial impression.
      by meflick
      Glad you got it, got it set up and working Tony. Fortunately I have a DH who is much more technical on builds like that so I let him put it together for me. I knew he would get it built much faster and with much less frustration then I could have.

I never tried to use the LaserGRBl....
      Today, 07:42 PM
    • tgiro01
      by tgiro01
      Thanks - To make the box joints I used a 1/2" straight bit and my Incra jig. I used the little right angle sled that comes with the Incra fence, but now that I have the miter slot, I'll be getting or building a good coping sled....
      Today, 05:24 PM
    • tgiro01
      Ortur LaserMaster 2 (20W) -- An initial impression.
      by tgiro01
      I cleaned some space on my workbench to set this thing up and then had to clean some more space. I read about the 54X45CM size, but I guess I wasn't really thinking about how big it is. I put an 18 inch ruler in for scale in the "built" picture.

TBH - I wanted to get it together...
      Today, 05:15 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      by Linda In Phoenix
      A custom setup always beats a generic mass produced one. It looks like you have everything perfectly suited to you! Awesome.
      Today, 04:39 PM
    Working...
    X