Delta SS350 Parts- Interested???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta SS350 Parts- Interested???

Its time to put my first scrollsaw out of its misery. I pounded this poor thing into the ground and it is not worth my time or money to buy the parts it needs to run. So, I thought I would see if there was anyone here interested in any of the parts. The upper arm is bent, both blade clamps are toast but the table, motor, etc.... are fine, just well used.

Let me know via PM if you are interested in any parts and we will work out a VERY fair deal between us.

Thanks.
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Chuck Hans
    Reply to Big week here
    by Chuck Hans
    Congrats on all accounts,
    I have been retired for 21 years and have no regrets. Hope you and your family take full advantage of the well earned time
    Today, 08:51 PM
  • cwmagee
    Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
    by cwmagee
    Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
    Today, 03:36 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
    by Sandy Oaks
    So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
    Today, 02:56 PM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
    by NC Scroller
    I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Big week here
    by NC Scroller
    Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
    Today, 11:18 AM
Working...
X