Delta SS350 Parts- Interested???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta SS350 Parts- Interested???

Its time to put my first scrollsaw out of its misery. I pounded this poor thing into the ground and it is not worth my time or money to buy the parts it needs to run. So, I thought I would see if there was anyone here interested in any of the parts. The upper arm is bent, both blade clamps are toast but the table, motor, etc.... are fine, just well used.

Let me know via PM if you are interested in any parts and we will work out a VERY fair deal between us.

Thanks.
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Scroll Saw Bob
    Reply to rbi Hawk scroll saw spring
    by Scroll Saw Bob
    Hi Tango. What model scroll saw do you have? I know the model I bought used is a 226-M. I can't find any information on it because it'd so old. Right now I'm trying to determine the H.P. of the motor used to run these scroll saws. Can you look on yours to see what H.P. voltage, and rpm the motor is?...
    Today, 09:35 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Cutting Air
    by will8989
    So pretty. Like Linda said, first of many projects! Enjoy those sweet babies.
    Today, 08:24 AM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Cutting Air
    by hotshot
    Final Display From Shower:

Today, 08:15 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
    by will8989
    He did therapy for 4 weeks then at home for another 2 to get his legs ready for the surgery. The therapist called today her first inhome appointment is Thursday. Hopefully the other knee will be within a few weeks. He has an amazing resolve so I expect him not to need the walker or cane in 2 weeks....
    Today, 08:04 AM
  • cwmagee
    Reply to Rikon Air Cleaner
    by cwmagee
    I wish Bruce a speedy recovery. If his recovery is similar as that of a friend he will be up and around in no time at all. My friends is over weight and had both knees done 5 days apart. Physical therapy helpd alot.
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Working...
X