Small pieces Buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small pieces Buffer

Cut a piece of a 9" paint roller and put it on a 1 1/2" sanding drum. Chuck it in your press drill.

This is convenient for small pieces of wood like the ones used in intarsia projects.

Nice idea

Thanks
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Forgot to say...

Use plastic core paint roll. Use long hair rolls. You might have to sand the inside of the core a bit to make it fit it over your drum.

J'ai grandi à Longueuil...

Comment

Now thats a cool Idea. I could think of lots of things to use that on. thanks for the tip . your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
          Reply to Cutting guide for straight cut on a scroolsaw
          by Gary beasley
          Cutting a straight line I get it started then plant my thumb at the side of the piece and use that to stabilize the cutting path, a bit like the pin you would use on a bandsaw when resawing old style.
          Today, 02:34 PM
        • will8989
          Wood supply
          by will8989
          We went to Groff & Groff yesterday. Purple Heart wood is stuck on a boat somewhere. They said imported exotic and hardwoods are stuck on boats. So if you see a wood you need, grab it while you can.
          Today, 09:58 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to My beauties
          by will8989
          He has 4 of the long ones, but we have other sizes that he uses for clamping up his cheese board slicers, another good seller. They go for $35, left over wood from dough board. On late shift yesterday because I took a 2 hour nap around 7. Off to the saw! I have 8 days of shows in 2 weekends! And one...
          Today, 09:49 AM
        • RJweb
          Reply to My beauties
          by RJweb
          The boards and baskets are beautiful, but maybe buy Bruce some more clamps, also I see you are on the night shift again, RJ...
          Today, 09:28 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to My beauties
          by will8989
          What Carole said. The lips are 1 1/2”, holds the board to the counter and keeps the flour from going off the back. After gluing them to the board, he drilled stainless screws through the lip into the board and made plugs to fill the holes. The board is 3/4” thick. Since he only has 4 large Bessy...
          Today, 01:20 AM
        Working...
        X