Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Navajo Willow

Looked very nice from here, Sliver. Even with a low contrast, there was enough to get the idea!

Al

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Thanks everyone for the kind comments....sorry the photos don't show the color of the wood very well better luck next time!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Great woodspirit and a nice looking wood. Thanks for posting it. I really love seeing what my fellow carvers are up to.

Leave a comment:

• Teri_Embrey
    replied

Hi-Ho, great work! I, too, love woodspirits and will have to turn my attention to trying some at some point. I love to carve willow, but its probably different from the Navajo Willow you are using. I just love looking at what other folks are up to. Thanks!

Teri

Leave a comment:

• Callynne
    replied

Very nice, good to know there are so many nice examples of wind spirits here...really going to have to try one some day! Callynne

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hi-Ho,

The middle pic is clear enough to see, and you must have some nice sharpe 'micro' tools, looks like about 1-1.5 ' wide willow, Looks just fantastic, nice flowing hair & beard along with a great looking face expression.

Bill in NY

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Navajo Willow

Navajo Willow

I talked about Navajo Willow on one of the forums, I think it was this one, anyway I posted some pics of it on picturetrail, the colors are pretty but almost to suttle to show up in the pictures...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X