GMC Blade Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMC Blade Adapter

I'm looking for a blade adapter for a GMC (Global Machinery Company) scroll saw. I contacted the company in Australia but they didn't have one for the American market saw. The guy I talked to didn't seem too bright, but who knows. I bought an adapter from a scrollsaw supplier but it doesnt' fit the GMC. Suggestions anyone? Pin to pinless.

You can tryr this link Frank Pozgai
    They have lots of adapters and may even be able to modify one for you.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

GMC Adapter Reply

Thanks for the info. I looked at Frank Pozsgais web page and didn't see an adapter for my saw. I can't really tell from the web pictures if one of his adapters might work for my saw. I have emailed him and hope for a quick reply. He did have lots of adapters. Thanks again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Shrink wrap systems
        by Linda In Phoenix
        What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
        The bags seem easier on the surface.
        But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
        Today, 03:24 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
        by will8989
        Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
        Today, 10:32 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        by Sandy Oaks
        As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
        Today, 09:46 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
        by NC Scroller
        I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
        Today, 07:42 AM
      • NC Scroller
        by NC Scroller
        I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
        Today, 07:39 AM
      Working...
      X