Air Filter System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Filter System

I'm about to buy an Air Filter System with remote from Harbor Freight. I know a lot of people don't like tools from them but because I'm a hobbiest not a professional, the tools are not heavily used. My experience with this company's products have been satisfactory for my use. The specs are: Circulates air 15 times an hour (20 x 20 x 8 foot room [mine is 24x14x8]), remote control with 26 ft range low noise operation (50 to 60db) and three speed (230,247,360 CFM) Price on sale is $129.

Has anyone got this unit? Do the specs sound OK?

Harris

I dont have one, Ill look it up, but the price sounds nice. If it isnt doing enough for you, you still dont have to much invested.Id give it a try, its cheaper then lung surgery!!! Dale

It looks like a steal at $129. Im showing it at $249. Get it!!!
    Last edited by lucky788scroller; 02-10-2006, 09:39 PM.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Sounds good to me too -- want to ship one my way too ? ha ha --I tried making a filter system for my shop but it didn't work well enough for me to notice the difference and besides I couldn't see out the window for the filter-but at that price you can't beat it.Go for it you don't have a thing to loose except a lot of sawdust -
      Sharon

Comment

pssst sharon... hopefully Harris can get a good deal if he buys three of them,I have room for one to
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
          Teach - Learn
          by Sandy Oaks
          A modified Sue Mey pattern to fit 1" x 4" x 10" Hard Maple. Cut on the Pegas scroll saw using a Pegas #5 MGT blade. One side says "TEACH". Flip it over and the other side says "LEARN". After sanding, dipped in diluted Shellac, sanded again and another dipping. Comments...
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.
          Today, 12:13 PM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to First Project - Stretching Cat
          by Sandy Oaks
          Very well done, especially for your first. I too like the added detail.
          Today, 11:22 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Insertion of a marquetry pattern in a stained glass window
          by Rolf
          The end result is beautiful I really like that Hummingbird design....
          Today, 09:54 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Help with spray adhesive
          by Rolf
          I have used all sorts of methods for putting on patterns. The only time I put a pattern directly on the wood is on Intarsia as the shaping process removes it. I only use blue tape under the pattern on very small projects.

I Use clear removable contact paper (shelf liner) on the wood and...
          Today, 09:51 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Sanding and calibration disk.
          by Rolf
          I agree about how it was advertised, but it is my own fault, I know better. Just for curiosity I may strip the paint off and see how true the plate is.

The good thing is that while I had my saw blade off I cleaned it sprayed Crud cutter on it let it sit then wiped it off with a skotchbright...
          Today, 09:42 AM
        Working...
        X