EASY LIFT for Dewalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EASY LIFT for Dewalt

I seen this good, or potentially good deal on ebay for anyone that might think they would benefit from having one. I have the lift on both of my dewalts.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/dewalt-dw788-scr...QQcmdZViewItem

BOB, you can delete this if its inappropriate. Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

You are a gentleman! Thanks for the heads-up.

Barry
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Originally posted by bearfretworks
      You are a gentleman! Thanks for the heads-up.

Barry
      Look who won it!
      Even with shipping you got a great deal.
      Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Hey there, he may be a gentleman but I'm the one who backed off so you could win it. Now, you are now eternally in my debt. What the heck, I had to buy a bunch of other items at Wildwood design anyway so I bought the easy lift too. Do you feel guilty yet?

Harris

Comment

I don't have a problem with this...if someone out of the blue (who never posted here) would have posted this, or someone said "Hey, i've got an easy lift for sale for $xx...that's a different story. But this is fine!

Bob
          www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Thanks Bob, and congrats Barry ! Glad I could help you out!
            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thanks again Dale, it worked out pretty darn good for me. It was put in the mail today as well.

Harrisg, as I'm eternally in your debt, name your first wish. And, since I owe you, I will never let you know that you could have won it if you had just bid 55 cents more...... Just kidding...

There's some pretty good wood deals on eBay I'm watching. PM or e-mail me if you are interested for the link (and I make nothing off of them as I know the question will be asked....)
              ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

EZ Lift arrived and is now installed.

One question for those of you that use them: How far onto the bolt do you tighten the nut on the bottom spring holder? I've got it so the nut is "flush" with the end of the bolt. Good `nuf?

Thanks.

D. Platt

Comment

yup, should be fine barry. you will have to experiment on where the spring goes, i got two, and the spring is in the back hole on one, and on the second hole from the back on the other. Dale
                  Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thanks for the info AND for posting the auction, Dale.

Just got back in from the garage testing the EZ Lift on the bird bath pattern from the magazine. My wife LOVED the pattern, so I'm cutting it now. Doesn't matter that water won't stayed unthawed in it overnight for another 4 months, but I digress.... EZ Lift works great and should really help on those fret-filled projects!
                    Last edited by bearfretworks; 01-30-2006, 12:21 AM.

D. Platt

Comment

Barry,
                      i don't know if you saw, but there is a correction to that pattern! Here is the link to the corrected pattern!!!!

http://www.scrollsawer.com/inthisissue.php

Click on the link for the Birdbath Side Pattern!!!!

I hope you read this before cutting too much!!!!

Bob
                      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Bob - talk about service!

I got lucky as I wasn't "aware" of that BUT had modified the pattern to fit a bowl I already have.

D. Platt

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
                          Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                          by Jim Finn
                          The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
                          Today, 04:48 PM
                        • MidMich324
                          Reply to Plastic puzzle
                          by MidMich324
                          Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
                          Today, 03:57 PM
                        • RJweb
                          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                          by RJweb
                          As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
                          Today, 03:42 PM
                        • Linda In Phoenix
                          Farmers market "survey"
                          by Linda In Phoenix
                          Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
                          I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
                          For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
                          Today, 11:14 AM
                        • Linda In Phoenix
                          Reply to Farmers market
                          by Linda In Phoenix
                          Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
                          Today, 11:00 AM
                        Working...
                        X