Need info on Pro-Tech 3303

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on Pro-Tech 3303

A friend of mine who I've been trying to get into scrolling was given a Pro-Teck 3303 that had never been used. It's a 16" throat, controls on the front, variable speed, uses pins or pin-less blades and vibration is not too bad. The blade change is by using a "T" handled hex wrench but I think he could easily jury rig(sp) something changing it to a thumb screw like the Dewalt. To get him interested, it's not to bad. The company is still in business but they have almost no info on their site except about a 2 year warranty and a customer service #.

Does anyone know anything about this scroll saw.

Harris

I have a T-Handle saw and I have looked into the adapters. It's about $35 with shipping. I haven't done it. After you use it a few times, it becomes second nature. I will get tool less blade changing on my next saw, but lack of it is not a reason to dump the saw. Despite being unused, your friend could not get full price for it so I think getting started with it is a fine idea.
    -Andy

Comment

Harris, go to www.pozsgaidesigns.com for an adapter. Mick.
      Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
        Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
        by Quartz43
        I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
        Today, 06:34 PM
      • keystonecop
        by keystonecop
        First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
        Today, 05:36 PM
      • Quartz43
        by Quartz43
        I think that it important for any business to keep track of what their customers are concerned about. If a business ignores such things, they will suffer in the long run. Ignoring comments in your own forum or not replying to emails is not a good strategy. Good companies are always on the lookout...
        Today, 04:53 PM
      • millwab
        Reply to Peanuts #1
        by millwab
        Thanx Rolf. I also found a package of Olson 3/0 blades I had. They are 33TPI x .008T x .022W
        I’m guessing that’s their equivalent of a puzzle blade since they don’t sell one specifically labeled as such....
        Today, 03:06 PM
      • markdavd
        by markdavd
        Are there specific issues about how the patterns are printed that cause everyone problems? If not, whatever they change made to make some of you happy will make others unhappy. I prefer things published at 100% if practical.

Maybe what's needed is a comprehensive article with all the possible...
        Today, 10:07 AM
      Working...
      X