bark carving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bark carving

this is just for info, if anyone is thinking about trying bark carving. Art Olver sent me some samples and I just carved one....really great! I like it a lot...but have to be careful or would become a bark carver! lol..anyway, the bark he sent is beautiful, kind of a butterscotch color and really nice grain...by the way Art what kind of bark is that? :P

Re: bark carving

In our carving club this week, there was a workshop on bark carving. I never understood what people were talking about before then. I tried to get in, but the class was full. I had just finished carving a face like they were doing.

I'd like to get a couple of pieces of that bark so I can give it a try! Can you direct me to it? Thanks

Comment

Re: bark carving

Art must not be monitoring the site?? try this [email protected] or [email protected]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
        Reply to Communion cross
        by cwmagee
        That is beautiful.

I am chaffing at the bit to get back to the scroll saw, Unfortunately the urban renewal project "Redoing the deck" has taken over all of my time.
        Yesterday, 09:25 PM
      • daveswoodworking
        Comment on 2020 Ornament Exchange
        by daveswoodworking
        Yes I’ll send you the list of names and address to sent to after after the dead line
        Thank you for join the exchange
        Yesterday, 09:24 PM
      • Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to Communion cross
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Excellent contrast not only in wood choices (LOVE the bocote), but also 90 degree corners on the bocote and radius corners on the maple. Very nice!
        Yesterday, 08:46 PM
      • vgraf
        Reply to 2020 Ornament Exchange
        by vgraf
        I signed up four four, Will you be sending the list of where to send my ornaments?
        Yesterday, 08:19 PM
      • Trackman
        Reply to Winter issue
        by Trackman
        Got mine in East Central Indiana. Carole has a nice bowl idea an couple of tool reviews
        Yesterday, 07:44 PM
      Working...
      X