Sand Sculpture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sand Sculpture

Came across this Sand sculpture in Tipperary this weekend and thought some of you might like to see it ,you can click on the pics to make them bigger http://community.webshots.com/album/88278447dAZWoR

Cheers Steve

Re: Sand Sculpture

That is quite a scupture!! amazing work! I tried carving sand, but it just kept falling back into the cuts!

Comment

I won't carve sand....too hard on the knives, but those are some pieces of work! Great.

Al

Comment

Wow, all that work and have it not last, what a shame!! Beautiful sculpture though, thanks for sharing it with us! Callynne
        http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4055528

Comment

Tipperary huh? I hear that it's a long, long way there
          I Cut It Six Times And It's Still Too Short!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by tgiro01
            One issue I found with the insert that comes with the saw was the areas they smoothed for the kickback pawls. If the insert is leveled correctly, those areas are sitting about 1/32-inch below the table. I had a problem with some small pieces getting caught and jamming because of that. Sawstop's recommendation...
            Today, 08:18 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Interesting pallet
            by Rolf
            That is a definit rescue for a special project. I rarely get or use any pallet wood. But did use some from the pallet that my drill press was on. It looked like pine but was was very hard, carefully checked for nails and ran it through the drum sander with some 80 grit to get rid of any small grit.
            Today, 08:16 AM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
            by Quartz43
            I wish I could post the video as it looks better with the lights blinking. I used some red clear plastic behind the eyes and nose. It was a fun project.
            Yesterday, 07:29 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Interesting pallet
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Maybe a star shining to tell us something? That piece of wood is a very special piece! Good eye.
            Yesterday, 07:27 PM
          • Misouri Wayne
            Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
            by Misouri Wayne
            Tough situation. Just have to take it one day at a time.
            Yesterday, 04:55 PM
          Working...
          X