Ridgid 16" Variable Scroll Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 16" Variable Scroll Saw

Does anyone now where a Ridgid 16" Variable Scroll Saw is for sale?
    Look forward to your reply.

my email is: [email protected]

Did Home Depot do away with that line??? That was their line of tools and sold only to Home Depot?? Not sure don't follow that brand. Now I know they carry all that RYOBI stuff. Don't get me started down that road. Boy is that stuff junk.
    John T.

Comment

I did contact the Ridgid company and they gave me the run-around from one dept to another.It is not listed in any catalog's. I finnaly gave up on it.I beleive they stopped production.I did see a used one on E-bay. Actually I think the Dewalt is much better. Bob
      Be the good,
      you want to see in the world...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by Rolf
        So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
        I like the fact...
        Today, 08:34 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Farmers market
        by will8989
        Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
        Today, 08:17 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Farmers market
        by Sandy Oaks
        Way to go, Betty. Our farmers market does not allow craft sales.
        Today, 08:17 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Farmers market
        by Rolf
        Good for you! Who designed the small nativity?
        Today, 08:10 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Supermax
        by NC Scroller
        Two great customer service stories on this forum in a week. There is hope. Even in 2020.
        Today, 08:00 AM
      Working...
      X