New Scroll Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scroll Saw

I am interested in the new Hawk G4 26" Scroll Saw, was wondering if this saw can be purchased any where in Canada. Thank you for your help.

Why don't you get the Excalibur? It is made in Canada
    Mike
    SD Mike

Comment

New scroll saw

Why not that new model excaliber-N021 I believe. Read some reports on www.scrollsaw.com-seems the excaliber and eclipse come out on top,hegner third,and dewalt follows with rbi bringing up the rear of the top saws.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
        Cutting Styles
        by millwab
        In preparation for a scrolling demonstration I decided to make up a piece that would show the different ways I've cut puzzles. It's 2 layers of 1/8" BB. The puzzles were cut out as tray puzzles and then glued back in so pieces wouldn't get lost as it was handled.
        Today, 04:41 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress - update at 13 April
        by jim_mex
        Update at 13 AprilIts been almost a month since my last post and my shop extension is progressing albeit slowly largely due to me nibbling at it on a regular basis rather than sticking with it and going full blast to get it finished.

The outside
        of the extension is almost finished apart...
        Today, 03:45 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Rolf
        Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
        Today, 07:50 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to New Toy!
        by NC Scroller
        Nice score!
        Today, 06:16 AM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Quartz43
        Wow...nice Foredom tool.
        Today, 06:08 AM
      Working...