New Scroll Saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scroll Saw

I am interested in the new Hawk G4 26" Scroll Saw, was wondering if this saw can be purchased any where in Canada. Thank you for your help.

Why don't you get the Excalibur? It is made in Canada
    Mike
    SD Mike

Comment

New scroll saw

Why not that new model excaliber-N021 I believe. Read some reports on www.scrollsaw.com-seems the excaliber and eclipse come out on top,hegner third,and dewalt follows with rbi bringing up the rear of the top saws.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
        Reply to Wooden Headstone
        by cwmagee
        That certainly will be a challenge, Since the wood appears to be well preserved, it will interesting to identify the wood - cedar or locust ???
        Today, 10:40 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
        by Sandy Oaks
        Betty, send me an email of what you want to order rather than the website. Better pricing on repackaged. Email at [email protected]...
        Today, 10:07 AM
      • planeur
        My covid angel
        by planeur
        Hello scrollsaw and sculptor experts !
        I will need your advises to do that drawing (found on the web ), to make it in 3D , with cherry wood. It is a gift for my brother in law, for his messages of encouragement concerning the COVID. and since more than a year.
        I wont tell you the finish...
        Today, 09:38 AM
      • will8989
        “Old Men” at the sawmill
        by will8989
        This letter was received by Kinder Park. Other than 2 volunteers under 45, the ages range from the youngest, Bruce, 72 to 85.

Dear Vice President Rocky

I have the honor to forward to your attention, the logo of the nonprofit Friends of Kinder Farm Park, provided by Mr. Thos....
        Today, 08:32 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to ArtCrafters - Pegas Scroll Saw Blades
        by will8989
        They say great minds think alike. I wanted to order the ones you sent me to try. I’ll be placing an order over the week-end for the #3 double skip and others. Bruce’s free tickets to Dover this week-end for the races may just cost him for leaving me here by myself for 3 days! And I got them in 2...
        Today, 08:23 AM
      Working...
      X