Pattern for Bow sander?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern for Bow sander?

About a year ago I ran across a FREE pattern for making a bow sander. I had it saved but my computer crashed so it is off in cyberspace somewhere. Has anyone else seen this pattern? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

[email protected]

I'm taking a guess here, I went through about 4 years worth of patterns from magazines.... And I think I had seen one advertised at PSWOOD. But I'm not exactly sure.... but that might be a start.

Comment

intarsiabyfred
      has plans and also sells them at a reasonable price..
      Check him out at this address
      http://groups.msn.com/Intarsia/links.msnw

Apparently that link wont work here. Just type intarsiabyfred in google and he is right there.

Fred
      Last edited by oaklysawyer; 08-27-2005, 09:56 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

bow sander

there never was a free design for the bow sander but a few years ago I did sell a make your self plan but after seeing some of the things that were made I dropped the idea. The completed bow sanders are now available at www.intarsiadesigns.com. Although many people try to copy the bow sander from a picture it doesnt really work out because there are lots of subtle things built into the sander that pictures dont show. Things that took me a long time to develop. Unlike most other speciality sanders the bow sander uses standard portable belt sander belts that are available everywhere

Comment

Bow Sander

Originally posted by fduanem
          About a year ago I ran across a FREE pattern for making a bow sander. I had it saved but my computer crashed so it is off in cyberspace somewhere. Has anyone else seen this pattern? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

[email protected]
          Hi, I made one last winter really easy. I took a 2" stip of thin wood, like from an orange crate cut it to length to fit inside of a protable sander belt. I slit the used belt to the same size as the wood. I soaked the wood in water and lbent it the way I wanted it. Let it dry and there it was... I love it.... [email protected]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X