Scottish Walking stick tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Walking stick tree

Anyone ever heard of the Scottish walking Stick Tree - yes it is a real tree. The name is corylus contorta and the branches are supposedly used to make walking sticks. Thanks.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to My beauties
    by will8989
    What Carole said. The lips are 1 1/2”, holds the board to the counter and keeps the flour from going off the back. After gluing them to the board, he drilled stainless screws through the lip into the board and made plugs to fill the holes. The board is 3/4” thick. Since he only has 4 large Bessy...
    Today, 01:20 AM
  • Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to Birchbark
    by Don in Brooklin On
    I remember Russel well. I think he went back to the days of Free4all.

FYI: I just completed an index of the Charity Ornament book from SSV and Birchbank designed quite a few ornaments.

Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Birchbark
    by Sandy Oaks
    Thanks Melanie. You are always on top of things....
    Yesterday, 03:55 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Birchbark
    by meflick
    Denny, you are correct, his name is Russell. While he may not have been here in years, he pops in at the Village forum from time to time. I just checked and he hasn’t been there since July. I would suggest that you send him a PM perhaps through the Village and see if you get a response.
    Yesterday, 03:36 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Birchbark
    by Sandy Oaks
    I think his name is Russel. I checked and he was last on the forum in 2014. I had a request for one of his patterns. Fortunately I still had a copy. Anyone heard from him?
    Yesterday, 03:06 PM
Working...
X