Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolphin and Sea Turtle Puzzles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dolphin and Sea Turtle Puzzles

    Two puzzles finished yesterday. The pattern is by Harvey Byler and found on WoodcraftbyScott.com. Cut on the Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #3R MGT blades from artcraftersonline.com. Finish is diluted Shellac and sanded with a Mac Mop.

    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

  • #2
    Nice job. I have cut many of the Harvey puzzles. Lots of fun.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
      Nice job. I have cut many of the Harvey puzzles. Lots of fun.
      Thanks Scott, and yes fun. The Sea Turtle is already sold.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

      Comment


      • #4
        Very nice Denny. And it's great to have you back on a regular basis after you were under the weather last year.
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
          Very nice Denny. And it's great to have you back on a regular basis after you were under the weather last year.
          Thanks Linda. Thrown for a loop just over a year ago, but back in the saddle again.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice cuts on both! Do you get a discount from Artcrafters? LOL

            Like Linda said I am glad your are back up to speed!
            Rolf
            RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice job on the puzzles Denny!
              Also, thanks for helping me out with my blade order the other day. Look forward to getting them! Vinnie
              Kerfline Woodworking
              http://www.etsy.com/shop/kerflineWoodworking
              Head & Tails.. Cut Coin Jewelry
              http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeadandTails


              Pegas 21" and DeWalt 788

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rolf View Post
                Nice cuts on both! Do you get a discount from Artcrafters? LOL

                Like Linda said I am glad your are back up to speed!
                Thanks Rolf. I guess I should give me a discount!
                Denny
                ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kerfline View Post
                  Nice job on the puzzles Denny!
                  Also, thanks for helping me out with my blade order the other day. Look forward to getting them! Vinnie
                  Thanks Vinnie. And thanks for the order.
                  Denny
                  ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

                  Comment

                  Unconfigured Ad Widget

                  Collapse

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X