No announcement yet.

This is what was in the Mayo Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are great! I would be interested in seeing how you box them.

BTW, Everclear is banned in some states but still available in others. I also recently saw another brand of 190 proof at the local ABC store here in Gibsonville, NC. (I did a quick Google and found the brand is Diesel)
    Last edited by markdavd; 05-05-2021, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markdavd View Post
      Those are great! I would be interested in seeing how you box them.

BTW, Everclear is banned in some states but still available in others. I also recently saw another brand of 190 proof at the local ABC store here in Gibsonville, NC. (I did a quick Google and found the brand is Diesel)
      Isn't that called Moonshine?
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post

Among other things. I was surprised to see 190 proof. Everclear tops out at 150 proof here in NC, but I have seen it at 190 in Georgia.

What was the old college recipe? Equal parts Hawaiian Punch and Everclear? You pour it into Mayo jars, put the lids on and store in the original boxes. (Last part added to bring discussion back on topic.)

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post

The "shine" you get in Tennessee has been watered down to 35 to 60 proof. Far reach to White Lightning.
          Jim
          When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
          Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to My computer issues.
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
            Today, 05:55 PM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            Linda,
            Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
            Today, 08:41 AM
          • RJweb
            by RJweb
            Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
            Today, 08:39 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to New turning tools
            by Rolf
            Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
            Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
            This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
            Today, 08:27 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            There is a free software package by GLARY Utilities by glarysoft that our local computer club uses to clean junk off do hard drives and defrag. They recommend running it monthly. You should also check for malware which most antivirus software does not prevent.

https://www.glarysoft....
            Today, 07:57 AM
          Working...
          X