Humming Bird Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humming Bird Puzzle

Does anyone remember what issue the Humming bird puzzle was in? It was a humming bird sucking nectar from a flower. Really quite nice. Judy Peterson was the author.

The index lists a hummingbird puzzle by Judy Peterson in issue #6.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

#6? That is old testament!

Comment

I have the archive disks so yes there is a Hummingbird puzzle in that issue.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

That was the very first puzzle I did and gave to my mother. It mysteriously disappeared.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
            That was the very first puzzle I did and gave to my mother. It mysteriously disappeared.
            Frustration=firewood?
            Jim
            When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
            Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

More like “flew away” from shadow box we made for her.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
                Reply to Hurricane winds hit Iowa
                by daveswoodworking
                My poor garden and wishing well and 3-d eagle...
                Yesterday, 11:07 PM
              • daveswoodworking
                Hurricane winds hit Iowa
                by daveswoodworking
                We had over 100 mph winds that hit my town and several towns and counties in Iowa a lot of people with out power I just got our power back tonight their a lot of damage through out town and lot of power line down too lots of roof gone corn lying flat their a sample of the damage the town park got heavily...
                Yesterday, 10:52 PM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                Reply to Cancelled
                by Linda In Phoenix
                I'm in the same boat. I get most of my sales surrounding demonstrations I do at the fairs. They've been cancelled. I do have a couple of orders from repeat customers, but that's all. Kind of a let down emotionally. My new toy money is on hold. Boooooo....
                Yesterday, 09:52 PM
              • Dan A
                Reply to Pegas saw has arrived
                by Dan A
                I like that PDF. This is something that Denny brought up on the phone last Friday as well. I told Denny that afternoon that the set screws would be something that I would not have thought of. We also talked about tightening the blade to much. I seem to have the tendency to over tighten the bottom clamp....
                Yesterday, 08:20 PM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to Coincidences and obsidian
                by jim_mex
                Hi guys - today I obtained a little more info of the obsidian crafter I am soon to meet. His name his Juan Castelan Mata. In 1987 he was selected by a local comissionary (foundation) to learn the craft of modelling and sculpting obsidian. After learning the basics of working with this stone he set up...
                Yesterday, 06:56 PM
              Working...
              X