Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tgiro01
    replied
    Check with the cabinet shops in your area. They know the sources of good cabinet ply.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Wilson
    replied
    Any reason why you wouldn't want to use Baltic Birch ply? I think ApplePly would be another good option for puzzles, but it's more expensive, I believe.

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    I have never had much success with the stuff from Lowes. I did a quick internet search in your area. Nothing really popped up on your side of the river but I found this place in Poughkeepsie First Cut Custom Woodworks and Affordable Granite and Cabinetry in Fishkill.

BTW I grew up and lived 40 years in Dutchess County.
    Last edited by NC Scroller; 01-12-2020, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    Are you using it as a backer or to cut the puzzle from? I’ve found any plywood I got from Lowe’s had a lot of voids. I use poplar for all my puzzles. Well I was going to post a few pictures but the photo library is empty again. Only happens on this site.

Leave a comment:

• vgraf
    replied
    I checked out this website and it looks like this product could make a pretty decent backer board.

Leave a comment:

• evilbadger
    replied
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/RevolutionP...4-x-8/50121135

Leave a comment:

• cseymour
    started a topic Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?

Source for 5-Ply poplar plywood?

Hello All,
    I have been asked to make a few puzzles as gifts and was wondering if anyone could recommend a source for 5-ply poplar plywood?
    I had cut a few puzzles some time ago and don't remember where i purchased the plywood from.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X