X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodtography (tm)
    replied
    The last Column is the issue number

I used the search function in the article index here and searched for "Horse Puzzle":
    http://scrollsawer.com/article-index/

Hope that helps you
    Last edited by Woodtography (tm); 12-11-2019, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leshko
    replied
    image_74732.jpg Hallo! I remember only unicorn

Leave a comment:

• hitt_Kevin@yahoo.com
    started a topic Looking for a puzzle.

Looking for a puzzle.

Ok Guys, I'm pulling my hair out. There is a puzzle of a standing horse(or Mustang) in one of my Scrollsaw and woodworking magazines. I have cut it before so I know I have the mag. Could some one please tell me which issue it is?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
    Reply to Hurricane winds hit Iowa
    by daveswoodworking
    My poor garden and wishing well and 3-d eagle...
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  • daveswoodworking
    Hurricane winds hit Iowa
    by daveswoodworking
    We had over 100 mph winds that hit my town and several towns and counties in Iowa a lot of people with out power I just got our power back tonight their a lot of damage through out town and lot of power line down too lots of roof gone corn lying flat their a sample of the damage the town park got heavily...
    Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Cancelled
    by Linda In Phoenix
    I'm in the same boat. I get most of my sales surrounding demonstrations I do at the fairs. They've been cancelled. I do have a couple of orders from repeat customers, but that's all. Kind of a let down emotionally. My new toy money is on hold. Boooooo....
    Yesterday, 09:52 PM
  • Dan A
    Reply to Pegas saw has arrived
    by Dan A
    I like that PDF. This is something that Denny brought up on the phone last Friday as well. I told Denny that afternoon that the set screws would be something that I would not have thought of. We also talked about tightening the blade to much. I seem to have the tendency to over tighten the bottom clamp....
    Yesterday, 08:20 PM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to Coincidences and obsidian
    by jim_mex
    Hi guys - today I obtained a little more info of the obsidian crafter I am soon to meet. His name his Juan Castelan Mata. In 1987 he was selected by a local comissionary (foundation) to learn the craft of modelling and sculpting obsidian. After learning the basics of working with this stone he set up...
    Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Working...
X