looking for a puzzle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a puzzle

I thought it was a Ruth Chopp pattern, but I can't find it under her name. I have the sealife and frog puzzles, both hers, but I am looking for one that is flowers. I cut it years ago but just can't seem to find it in the magazines. THanks!!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

There is a floral tray
    • Issue
      Ultimate Scroll Saw Woodworking Patterns
    • Year
    • Pages
    used the index http://scrollsawer.com/article-index/ searched for Chopp
    The other John A. Nelson
    johnsworkshop.com
    sigpic
    I just follow the lines and make sawdust
    on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

Comment

go here:

Type in "Ruth Chopp" in the search box within the Article Index page (not the one on the right with the green button).

You should come up with 11 results and the issue that they are in.

Are you looking for help finding an article or author featured in Scrollsaw Woodworking & Crafts? Use the search bar below to search the Fox Chapel Publishing database of Scrollsaw Woodworking & Crafts articles by keyword. Use the green plus button to see more information about an entry. If you have any difficulty …
      Woodtography - photography in wood
      http://www.Woodtography.com

Comment

Thank you. I wasn’t typing in article index in search. After looking at the pattern again, i remembered why I didn’t finish it -all that painting!!!
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
          Thank you. I wasn’t typing in article index in search. After looking at the pattern again, i remembered why I didn’t finish it -all that painting!!!
          The way the page loads makes it confusing. the search box shows up late and does not stand out. my 2 cents for the web people..
          The other John A. Nelson
          johnsworkshop.com
          sigpic

Comment

Most of my computer errors are operator errors.
            Betty

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              Most of my computer errors are operator errors.
              That is know as PEBCAK is technical support shorthand (slang) for "Problem Exists between Chair and Keyboard". Generally this term is used by technical support personnel to describe a problem that was caused by the computer user as opposed to a technical problem with the physical computer equipment. Pebcak.png
              The other John A. Nelson
              johnsworkshop.com
              sigpic

Comment

Bruce informed me today he has 21 puzzle boxes being put together for my Sealife and frog puzzles. I am switching up some of the Sealife puzzles with other animals, shark, seahorse, coral, lobster, frog, etc.

Love the clueless user detected.😂😂
                Last edited by will8989; 02-26-2019, 10:31 PM.
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X