Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda In Phoenix
    replied
    The gear toy is an excellent idea. Will intrigue her now and for quite awhile to come.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    Now that is something I would play with! What a neat project.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Kr
    replied
    Here is the URL for the pattern.
    Scrollsawn Gears Woodworking Plan from WOOD Magazine
    https://www.woodstore.net/Scrollsawn...gr-00942a.html

Gear Toy Gears on Board 11-29-18 480.jpg
    Scrollsawn Gears, Woodworking Plans, Gifts & Decorations, Scrollsaw, Carving, & Decorative Projects, Toys & Kids Furniture, WOOD Issue 215, November 2012, 2012, Advanced

Leave a comment:

• Rick Kr
    replied
    Thanks. I've changed paths in favor of a gear toy, but it is involved enough I have found something for her birthday and will complete the gear toy for a Christmas present.

Rick

Leave a comment:

• blondewood
    replied
    Are you talking about something like this? I google 'horse puzzle', copy, paste into Word or an imaging program to create the size I want and then print the 'pattern'.

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    It can be as simple as doing an internet search for horse silhouette. Or maybe a plan like this:
    http://meiselwoodhobby.com/Products/....aspx?id=45010

Leave a comment:

• Rick Kr
    started a topic Horse Puzzle or Toy Patterns

Horse Puzzle or Toy Patterns

My granddaughter's fifth birthday is coming up and I would like to make a set of two or three horses for her. Either jigsawed but pinned together so there is movement but not a puzzle that comes apart. Or just some horse figures. I am interested in finding some patterns. She has been into My Little Ponies but the figures I've found have some details and thin sections that I think would not make good play toys.

Any ideas appreciated.

Rick

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X