Puzzle Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Template

Help! I've cut puzzles but have never used a template. Everything has been wild and freehand. Now a friend wants a puzzle of a photo but wants a template cut puzzle for his kids. I'm stumped Where do you find them? I've searched online and everything seems to say "send us money!" or "give us lots of personal information!" I just want to find a template I can print. Who'd a thunk it would be this difficult? Please enlighten me and/or point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Duh! Found it! It was right under my nose all the time on the Scrollsawer site. Shoulda looked here first.

Comment

There are template for free here too.

...furnishing free scroll saw patterns to the scrolling community since 2002, no joke!
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Steve good also has some on his blog. I believe photoshop has a puzzle overlay but I've never used it.
        Fredfret
        Wichita, Ks

Comment

Fred and Don - Thank you! I found the ones at Arpop and downloaded them. I much prefer the wild go anywhere freehand that I've done before but this one turned out ok. I used the 8x10 and found my lack of line following made this easy project a tad challenging for me but my better half says it turned out well. She's the tester.
          Last edited by florida scroller; 04-18-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
            Reply to Spiral Basket
            octoolguy
            I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
            Today, 03:02 PM
          • mowerman1193
            Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
            mowerman1193
            Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
            Today, 02:48 PM
          • bhenr99
            Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
            bhenr99
            I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
            Today, 08:27 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Great Poplar
            Rolf
            Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
            Today, 08:18 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
            Rolf
            I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
            Today, 08:09 AM
          Working...
          X