Puzzle Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Template

Help! I've cut puzzles but have never used a template. Everything has been wild and freehand. Now a friend wants a puzzle of a photo but wants a template cut puzzle for his kids. I'm stumped Where do you find them? I've searched online and everything seems to say "send us money!" or "give us lots of personal information!" I just want to find a template I can print. Who'd a thunk it would be this difficult? Please enlighten me and/or point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Duh! Found it! It was right under my nose all the time on the Scrollsawer site. Shoulda looked here first.

Comment

There are template for free here too.

...furnishing free scroll saw patterns to the scrolling community since 2002, no joke!
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Steve good also has some on his blog. I believe photoshop has a puzzle overlay but I've never used it.
        Fredfret
        Wichita, Ks

Comment

Fred and Don - Thank you! I found the ones at Arpop and downloaded them. I much prefer the wild go anywhere freehand that I've done before but this one turned out ok. I used the 8x10 and found my lack of line following made this easy project a tad challenging for me but my better half says it turned out well. She's the tester.
          Last edited by florida scroller; 04-18-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
            Reply to Last weekends wood show
            Dan A
            Congratulations, Rolf

Dan
            Today, 06:15 PM
          • Rubsterwine
            Reply to My hegner is chopping thru wood
            Rubsterwine
            Thanks guys: The blade is not being pinched. I have parts list and diagram, the bearing on the crank linkage are sealed but I have on order a new linkage with bearings. Yes I oil the bushings every couple of weeks. I thought maybe the screws on the upper clamp might worn to much so I removed the two...
            Today, 03:48 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Christmas show stuff
            Sandy Oaks
            Wow, Tony. Those are amazing. Thanks for showing the glue up.
            Today, 11:20 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to My hegner is chopping thru wood
            will8989
            Check the thumb screw in the upper holder. On the end is a tiny screw that must be perfectly flat. If it’s not it won’t grab the blade properly. I replace mine every few years. The problem this time is with #5 blades. The bottom of the blade is not even and I believe that is my problem. The other...
            Today, 11:11 AM
          • handibunny
            Reply to Christmas show stuff
            handibunny
            Thanks, Tony. That's what I thought you'd have to do. Your work is impeccable!
            Today, 11:00 AM
          Working...
          X