Puzzle Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Template

Help! I've cut puzzles but have never used a template. Everything has been wild and freehand. Now a friend wants a puzzle of a photo but wants a template cut puzzle for his kids. I'm stumped Where do you find them? I've searched online and everything seems to say "send us money!" or "give us lots of personal information!" I just want to find a template I can print. Who'd a thunk it would be this difficult? Please enlighten me and/or point me in the right direction. Thank you.

Duh! Found it! It was right under my nose all the time on the Scrollsawer site. Shoulda looked here first.

Comment

There are template for free here too.

...furnishing free scroll saw patterns to the scrolling community since 2002, no joke!
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Steve good also has some on his blog. I believe photoshop has a puzzle overlay but I've never used it.
        Fredfret
        Wichita, Ks

Comment

Fred and Don - Thank you! I found the ones at Arpop and downloaded them. I much prefer the wild go anywhere freehand that I've done before but this one turned out ok. I used the 8x10 and found my lack of line following made this easy project a tad challenging for me but my better half says it turned out well. She's the tester.
          Last edited by florida scroller; 04-18-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• hotshot
            Reply to Something new, that is not a Coin . . . per se
            hotshot
            It is in the garage. Is that enough or do I need to have the door cracked/open? My smell is pretty decent, and there is not much of a smell. I'm running at a very very low amps/volts, so there are no bubbles from the gassing, but I'm a rookie, so I could be killing myself without knowing it. I'm actively...
            Today, 05:23 PM
          • Maisie
            Blade too close to guard - tension problems
            Maisie
            Hi, I've been scroll sawing since 2015, so not really a newbie, but am not sure where to post this - Over the last month I've been having problems with new blades stretching to almost the edge of the guard when I cut, whereas the blade used to always be in the middle of the guard and cut really fast,...
            Today, 04:50 PM
          • handibunny
            Reply to Super max sander ?
            handibunny
            Rick, SuperMax was sold to Laguna. Not sure who is running the show now. You might call SupeMax directly and see if you can get more info. On the other hand, it’s a tool that’s well worth the wait.

Gary, what precursor to the SuperMax?
            Today, 04:07 PM
          • theframer
            Reply to Super max sander ?
            theframer
            I ordered one with the tables from Woodcraft in Connecticut on February 14. They asked for a $100.00 dollar deposit which I was more than happy to pay. The tool has yet to be delivered and in fact I just got off the phone with the Woodcraft office and I was told that the sale of Supermax to Laguna...
            Today, 04:01 PM
          • Gary beasley
            Reply to Clearing my mind
            Gary beasley
            Another good one is Hardwood Solitaire, over a hundred games, great graphics, you can even load your own pictures as backgrounds.
            Today, 03:05 PM
          Working...
          X