Independence Hall jig saw puzzle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independence Hall jig saw puzzle

Thanks to some help from the forum, I did a better job on the figurals for this puzzle. I also remembered to spray my picture with some lacquer first, let it dry, and then attached the pictures of the figurals. My aunt took the picture of Independence Hall. I'll probably end up giving it to her.

I had to crop it a bit to get it down to a file size that would load. It was fun to cut. I'm anxious to cut some more.

IMG_4815.jpgIMG_4809.jpg
    Attached Files
    Keith

Great job on the figurals!!!

Matt

Comment

Nice job Keith. You thinking of making some puzzles to sell?
      Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Thinking about it but I would have to include another picture of the scene and box it up. Right now they are just fun.
        Keith

Comment

Martzy, nice job on the figuarls.

* If I recall from one of your previous posts, the yellow paper behind the figural drawing is the Post-Notes witht he stick-um on the hole sheet?

* Do you cut the figurals first and then fit the puzzle to those cutouts.

Thank you for sharing.
          Rick
          Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

You're right about the Post-Its. I found them at Staples. They are almost full page sticky on the back. I just cut out puzzle pieces until I got close to the figural and then cut toward it, put in a key, and then cut around the figural. Once it was cut out, I made sure to cut pieces around it making sure to key them all together.
            Keith

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
              Reply to Business Cards
              tgiro01
              I print mine using folded card stock. I keep around a dozen in each car and set out 40 - 50 at each showing ( and have run out a coupe times). I know they work because people come back - email or call.

Here is the outside and inside of the cards...
              Today, 08:50 PM
            • Wild Bill
              Reply to My 56 Chevy project
              Wild Bill
              Very nice. I think I know what is giving the bad eye. The front bumper needs to have a small bit shaved off on the right side. It looks as if there is a bump hanging down. I see it in the picture also. I think that it has to do with the lighting. I would take a straight edge and lay it on the...
              Today, 07:12 PM
            • hotshot
              Reply to My 56 Chevy project
              hotshot
              What is this "fuming" method?
              Today, 03:51 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Dream Catcher with Butterfly
              Sandy Oaks
              This item was purchased at ArtCrafters today. I may have to make more.
              Today, 03:21 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to vet THANK YOU
              Rolf
              i am sure they appreciated them! They look great.
              Today, 03:17 PM
            Working...
            X