Independence Hall jig saw puzzle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independence Hall jig saw puzzle

Thanks to some help from the forum, I did a better job on the figurals for this puzzle. I also remembered to spray my picture with some lacquer first, let it dry, and then attached the pictures of the figurals. My aunt took the picture of Independence Hall. I'll probably end up giving it to her.

I had to crop it a bit to get it down to a file size that would load. It was fun to cut. I'm anxious to cut some more.

IMG_4815.jpgIMG_4809.jpg
    Attached Files
    Keith

Great job on the figurals!!!

Matt

Comment

Nice job Keith. You thinking of making some puzzles to sell?
      Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Thinking about it but I would have to include another picture of the scene and box it up. Right now they are just fun.
        Keith

Comment

Martzy, nice job on the figuarls.

* If I recall from one of your previous posts, the yellow paper behind the figural drawing is the Post-Notes witht he stick-um on the hole sheet?

* Do you cut the figurals first and then fit the puzzle to those cutouts.

Thank you for sharing.
          Rick
          Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

You're right about the Post-Its. I found them at Staples. They are almost full page sticky on the back. I just cut out puzzle pieces until I got close to the figural and then cut toward it, put in a key, and then cut around the figural. Once it was cut out, I made sure to cut pieces around it making sure to key them all together.
            Keith

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to The hits just keep coming
              Linda In Phoenix
              Lotsa prayers, and optimistic good vibes to you all.
              Today, 12:59 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Fair win
              Linda In Phoenix
              Wow. Well deserved ribbons for sure. Our fair started doing some new rules about 2 years ago. Entries into "Home Arts" can be just about any design. Entries into "Fine Arts" have to be original designs. I know a couple of scrollers who used to compete in Fine Arts, especially...
              Today, 12:58 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
              Linda In Phoenix
              I'm guilty of not wearing eye protection while scrolling---other than the magnifying glass. But, I do wear wrap around safety glasses when I'm sanding, routing, etc. At the recommendation of my eye doc a few years ago, I did add one safety/health step though. He recommended that a couple times...
              Today, 12:52 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Controversial yet fun Xmas Santa
              Linda In Phoenix
              It is totally heartwarming to see that there is humor left in this world, and not everything has to fit some politically correct mold that attempts to please the twisted pantie nimrods. Scrollers seem to be some of the most well rounded and easy going group of folks there are. Even when we have...
              Today, 12:45 AM
            • Scrappile
              Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
              Scrappile
              I'd be far more concerned about lung protection, but I like some, use a magnifier lamp and wear glasses (not safety). i have broken many blades never had anything "fly" anywhere, well except my lower blade holder. I have glaucoma and cataracts (although not bad enough for surgery yet). ...
              Yesterday, 09:30 PM
            Working...
            X