No announcement yet.

Figurals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott, when I did my last show in Dec. I was talking to a customer who told me about this puzzle she bought that could be made 3 dimensional. I told her I knew someone who does that but he was in New York. She said she bought it in New York and that he donated his money from the puzzles to a charity. Sure would be nice to hear from Shawn.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
      Scott, when I did my last show in Dec. I was talking to a customer who told me about this puzzle she bought that could be made 3 dimensional. I told her I knew someone who does that but he was in New York. She said she bought it in New York and that he donated his money from the puzzles to a charity. Sure would be nice to hear from Shawn.
      Yup that is our Shawn. Sure do miss him.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
        Barb I see the tape is white. Do you apply the tape to the puzzle and then out the figural on top?
        I haven't ever cut a jigsaw puzzle, was just "scrolling" through the thread and thought this might work after looking at Degs post of 04-04-17.

Comment

I have started using the painters tape over my piece then put my pattern on top of that when I am cutting straight from a pattern. if I am free cutting I will use the rubber cement for the figurals and remove the paper and rubber cement right away. Because of different companies making the painter's tape I have some that is more 'sticky' than others. I had not thought about running my fingers/hands over it a bit first. I am going to give that a shot on the next puzzle. Sounds like a fine idea.
          (Did something happen to Shawn or did he just stop posting)? [I stepped away from the forum for a while and have recently began checking back in.]
          John
          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Shawn is a pediatrician and last he said he was working on some sort of project and would be gone for awhile. That has to be about a year ago. At least that’s what I remember.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              Shawn is a pediatrician and last he said he was working on some sort of project and would be gone for awhile. That has to be about a year ago. At least that’s what I remember.
              According to the logs Shawn did stop in on Christmas Day. Maybe he is like Santa. Came and went while we slept.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

At least he didn’t forget us.
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X