Sabre toothed cat puzzle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabre toothed cat puzzle

I made this tray puzzle from a pattern featured in the Scrollsaw magazine, can't remember which issue but it was fun to make.

Harry.

Love the idea. Are the dark areas stained or is it the background?
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Each piece is cut from a light wood and stained, and set into the background.

Comment

Your pattern? I love this idea and think it would be a descent seller at my shows. An unusual idea.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Very nicely done Harry. That came out great. Thanks for sharing this with us.

DW
          Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
          John Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
            Reply to Business Cards
            tgiro01
            I print mine using folded card stock. I keep around a dozen in each car and set out 40 - 50 at each showing ( and have run out a coupe times). I know they work because people come back - email or call.

Here is the outside and inside of the cards...
            Today, 08:50 PM
          • Wild Bill
            Reply to My 56 Chevy project
            Wild Bill
            Very nice. I think I know what is giving the bad eye. The front bumper needs to have a small bit shaved off on the right side. It looks as if there is a bump hanging down. I see it in the picture also. I think that it has to do with the lighting. I would take a straight edge and lay it on the...
            Today, 07:12 PM
          • hotshot
            Reply to My 56 Chevy project
            hotshot
            What is this "fuming" method?
            Today, 03:51 PM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Dream Catcher with Butterfly
            Sandy Oaks
            This item was purchased at ArtCrafters today. I may have to make more.
            Today, 03:21 PM
          • Rolf
            Reply to vet THANK YOU
            Rolf
            i am sure they appreciated them! They look great.
            Today, 03:17 PM
          Working...
          X