Sabre toothed cat puzzle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabre toothed cat puzzle

I made this tray puzzle from a pattern featured in the Scrollsaw magazine, can't remember which issue but it was fun to make.

Harry.

Love the idea. Are the dark areas stained or is it the background?
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Each piece is cut from a light wood and stained, and set into the background.

Comment

Your pattern? I love this idea and think it would be a descent seller at my shows. An unusual idea.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Very nicely done Harry. That came out great. Thanks for sharing this with us.

DW
          Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
          John Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to The hits just keep coming
            Linda In Phoenix
            Lotsa prayers, and optimistic good vibes to you all.
            Today, 12:59 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Fair win
            Linda In Phoenix
            Wow. Well deserved ribbons for sure. Our fair started doing some new rules about 2 years ago. Entries into "Home Arts" can be just about any design. Entries into "Fine Arts" have to be original designs. I know a couple of scrollers who used to compete in Fine Arts, especially...
            Today, 12:58 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
            Linda In Phoenix
            I'm guilty of not wearing eye protection while scrolling---other than the magnifying glass. But, I do wear wrap around safety glasses when I'm sanding, routing, etc. At the recommendation of my eye doc a few years ago, I did add one safety/health step though. He recommended that a couple times...
            Today, 12:52 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Controversial yet fun Xmas Santa
            Linda In Phoenix
            It is totally heartwarming to see that there is humor left in this world, and not everything has to fit some politically correct mold that attempts to please the twisted pantie nimrods. Scrollers seem to be some of the most well rounded and easy going group of folks there are. Even when we have...
            Today, 12:45 AM
          • Scrappile
            Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
            Scrappile
            I'd be far more concerned about lung protection, but I like some, use a magnifier lamp and wear glasses (not safety). i have broken many blades never had anything "fly" anywhere, well except my lower blade holder. I have glaucoma and cataracts (although not bad enough for surgery yet). ...
            Yesterday, 09:30 PM
          Working...
          X