Puzzle bench video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle bench video

Although not made on the scroll saw, this video may may interest some of you puzzle cutters.

Puzzle-top bench - YouTube
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

He could have done it easier but it turned out nice in the end. Thanks for sharing.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

That seams like a lot of steps for one little bench, but it sure did come out nice.

Comment

that's pretty neat
        If someone has great passion for what they do, it is not considered work

Jeff Robinson
        Panama City Fl.
        Cutting with EX-21

Comment

Neat Idea. thanks
          Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
          Desert Woodcrafters
          Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Birchbark
            Reply to C-17 front view
            Birchbark
            Lets try another one?

Today, 06:17 PM
          • Birchbark
            Reply to C-17 front view
            Birchbark
            This one I made 11" wide at 150dpi. The tail is much taller on the one you posted. IDK, I made this one from an actual photo of the C-17 Globemaster III so not sure about the difference. Hope it helps.

Russell

Today, 06:15 PM
          • scroller777
            C-17 front view
            scroller777
            Hi, I'm active duty at McChord AFB in Wa. I;m trying to cut a front view and incorporate ELEN in each engine, hopefully visibile. ELEN represents the shop I work in Electrial and Envioronmental.
            I was able to locate one pattern, although I cant make it big enough without it pixelating. Does...
            Today, 04:46 PM
          • handibunny
            Reply to Speaking of lost souls....
            handibunny
            Good to hear from you, Kevin. I've seen your posts on Facebook and know that you have had plenty on your plate. I'm glad to hear that things are starting to get back into place, and hope your son will join you when your shop is up and running....
            Today, 04:17 PM
          • Jediscroller
            Reply to Speaking of lost souls....
            Jediscroller
            I'm still around. I'm still trying to put my shop back together but being a single dad has my priorities elsewhere though my youngest is now a junior in high school and we've finally started trying to put my shop in order. I was also forced to finally upgrade my computer and of course none of my design...
            Today, 02:53 PM
          Working...
          X