Woodimals moose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodimals moose

A moose cut from 3/4" aromatic cedar with no finish.The pattern is from the fabulous Woodimals book. The garage spells good now. I somehow managed to lose the tail, but I did cut it.The base is detachable.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
    Reply to 20 years and its finally completed
    vgraf
    A very nice model. Thanks for sharing.

I was on a cruise three years ago that made a stop in Stockholm. I too visited the museum. It is an incredible restoration. The full ship is there and the museum is three stories tall, allowing you to see it in very close detail. The carvings on the...
    Yesterday, 10:55 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to The cost of my Hegner 18
    meflick
    No Hegner here - maybe one day as you all make them sound great. However, I wanted to reply to Paul's note about his Excalibur's and new Seyco's saw regarding their vibration on relations his Hegner's - I have an older Purple Excalibur I bought used from Seyco and a new Seyco hubby bought me in May...
    Yesterday, 09:05 PM
  • hotshot
    Reply to The cost of my Hegner 18
    hotshot
    Ah yes, my 14" has dry rotted bellows. But, I don't use the saw, so I've been hesitant to fix it. I need to get rid of that one. Hegner should be ashamed to make that model, and I would almost feel bad for the sucker that bought it. Actually, it's better than any new less than $200 saw for blade...
    Yesterday, 05:39 PM
  • hotshot
    Reply to Excalibur Repair
    hotshot
    Woodterry, early on, I had a time when I had some knocking, but that went away when I adjusted my saw to minimize blade travel.

First thing, make sure the arm is perfectly level with the table, once it is level, do not use that back knob. Only time you use it, is to get that table back...
    Yesterday, 05:35 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Excalibur Repair
    meflick
    Since you live near Knoxville, (As do I) - do check with Ray. I know he comes in to the area sometimes to "tune up" Judy Gale Roberts Excalibur saws she has in her classroom. Not sure how often he comes, and if he's already been here recently, but worth the call to see. If he's going to...
    Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Working...
X