Woodimals moose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodimals moose

A moose cut from 3/4" aromatic cedar with no finish.The pattern is from the fabulous Woodimals book. The garage spells good now. I somehow managed to lose the tail, but I did cut it.The base is detachable.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DaveVanEss
    Reply to Beautiful woodwork ruined!
    DaveVanEss
    Back in the 1920s every new bride wanted a Linoleum carpet to cover their nasty old oak floors in her first house. I suppose the restaurant's decision to paint the wood is many millennials reaction to the honey brown oak 1980s kitchen cabinet cabinets. I suspect they are trying to attract new younger...
    Today, 10:02 AM
  • meflick
    Reply to Old School - Celtic Heart
    meflick
    Just beautiful work. Thanks for sharing your photos of both the cuttings and the hand saw. Thanks also for giving the more detail information regarding the hand saw and the blades. I need to master the regular saw so it would be a while but always interesting to learn about all the things and tools...
    Today, 09:22 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to couple things made
    Rolf
    Expect tears when you give it to her. What nice thoughtful thing to make.
    Today, 09:18 AM
  • handibunny
    Reply to Beautiful woodwork ruined!
    handibunny
    Well, remember that way back when, only the rich could afford white bread. Interesting how things change over time, if you ever priced an "artisanal" loaf of whole grain bread!
    Today, 09:17 AM
  • meflick
    Reply to Infinity Heart
    meflick
    I hope no-one would ever think someone was "over posting" - I love seeing everybody's work.

this is absolutely stunning and amazing piece. I love seeing how "small" and "delicate" you can go. Thanks for sharing.
    Today, 09:16 AM
Working...
X