No announcement yet.

Two Great for CLC

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Great for CLC

Here are two recently-finished puzzles that are great for color-line cutting for different reasons.

The first, Sunrise Orchards, is rich in intricate little nooks and crannies for color-line cutting.

The second, Fishing Paradise, has fewer color line but gas distinct color demarkations that are great for cutting out and cutting intricate deisign within them.

Attached Files

Great puzzles, Carter!
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Outstanding as always Carter.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

i agree with shawn they are both great puzzles...altho sunrise orchards is my fav.....i really like the detail of the image and how you cut the puzzle.....have a happy 4th!!!
        Last edited by avapilot; 07-07-2014, 07:42 AM.
        "The Journey is the Reward"

as always great work
          If someone has great passion for what they do, it is not considered work

Jeff Robinson
          Panama City Fl.
          Cutting with EX-21

Thanks again for sharing your stunning puzzles.
            Where do you puzzle guys get your pictures?

Mainly from calendars, bought after the first of the year when they go on sale (except once in awhile, when one hits me before Christmas).

Are your puzzles still on 1/4" popular? I've tried to buy some but without success.

Yes....I occasionally use 1/4 inch oak, but poplar is my first choice. I get it at Wildwood Designs in Wisconsin. Look 'em up and good luck.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• Jack Sprat
                    Reply to chess set
                    Jack Sprat
                    Oh boy...

I could really turn a huge stack of nice lumber into Firewood trying that one..........
                    Today, 03:55 PM
                  • Jack Sprat
                    Reply to chess set
                    Jack Sprat
                    Thanks much.

I have step-son that is the next to get a big Xmas gift from me (Hand made of course) and I have been thinking about a Chess Set. I was looking into 3 different books, but this one really caught my eye. I believe I had seen it in WoodCraft at one point, but it was not there...
                    Today, 03:54 PM
                  • Jack Sprat
                    Reply to What is Jack Sprat up to this time?
                    Jack Sprat
                    12' X 20' is all I could get Mama to buy off on lol.

I will have a main entrance on one long wall, and a double 5' wide French style on one of the short sides.

I am currently in a bay of my garage, so it will be similar except all this space will be dedicated to MY SHOP. Also,...
                    Today, 03:41 PM
                  • Jack Sprat
                    Reply to Jim Dandy Lift
                    Jack Sprat
                    I've got the Jim Dandy on my Christmas list. I of course will keep reference to the other options,
                    I like the simplicity of the Jim Dandy. Springs are cheap, and that seems like the only possible thing that could wear out....
                    Today, 03:37 PM
                  • Jack Sprat
                    Reply to Insanely thin wood shavings
                    Jack Sprat
                    Oh boy..

They are making............................................ ........paper. The hard way of course.

That is one INSANELY sharp blade!

EDIT: Honestly. How do you imagine they get the blade that sharp? I'm thinking it almost has to be DPT....
                    Today, 03:35 PM