Two Great for CLC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Great for CLC

Here are two recently-finished puzzles that are great for color-line cutting for different reasons.

The first, Sunrise Orchards, is rich in intricate little nooks and crannies for color-line cutting.

The second, Fishing Paradise, has fewer color line but gas distinct color demarkations that are great for cutting out and cutting intricate deisign within them.

Enjoy------Carter
    Attached Files

Great puzzles, Carter!
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

Outstanding as always Carter.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

i agree with shawn they are both great puzzles...altho sunrise orchards is my fav.....i really like the detail of the image and how you cut the puzzle.....have a happy 4th!!!
        bob
        Last edited by avapilot; 07-07-2014, 07:42 AM.
        "The Journey is the Reward"

Comment

as always great work
          If someone has great passion for what they do, it is not considered work

Jeff Robinson
          Panama City Fl.
          Cutting with EX-21

Comment

Thanks again for sharing your stunning puzzles.
            Where do you puzzle guys get your pictures?

Comment

Mainly from calendars, bought after the first of the year when they go on sale (except once in awhile, when one hits me before Christmas).

Carter

Comment

Are your puzzles still on 1/4" popular? I've tried to buy some but without success.

Comment

Yes....I occasionally use 1/4 inch oak, but poplar is my first choice. I get it at Wildwood Designs in Wisconsin. Look 'em up and good luck.

Carter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• waynemn
                    Reply to Beautiful woodwork ruined!
                    waynemn
                    I was talking to a homebuilder a couple of years ago and his new homeowner requested that all trim had to be oak and then painted flat black. He asked to be sure and yes that was what she wanted and got. He said he could have used a more practical or cheaper wood if it was to be painted flat black....
                    Today, 08:01 PM
                  • Birchbark
                    Reply to Cake stand
                    Birchbark
                    What diameter would you like the top? That one doesn't look very big. I'm assuming that each scallop will hold one cupcake with one in the center?

Russell...
                    Today, 07:22 PM
                  • hotshot
                    Reply to Old School - Celtic Heart
                    hotshot
                    This was cut on a Kennedy Half dollar. You are right about the brand of saw, and it is great because the blade clamps are very easy to use along with the quick tensioner. I'm pretty sure this is the best hand frame on the market. As is the case with most scroll saws, it often boils down to easy of changing...
                    Today, 04:21 PM
                  • retmsgt
                    Reply to couple things made
                    retmsgt
                    Outstanding work! It never ceases to amaze me the generosity of the members here....
                    Today, 04:12 PM
                  • KarlB
                    Reply to Beautiful woodwork ruined!
                    KarlB
                    That's too bad as I have always found Bob Evans to be more "home like" with it's oak trim.

Karl
                    Today, 02:46 PM
                  Working...
                  X